Camburg's Kinetik Billet Upper Control Arms for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger are built in-house at Camburg with 1.25" FK Uniballs with billet caps. These billet upper control arms are designed to increase your Ranger's usable wheel travel.
These billet upper control arms also include FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed. These upper control arms are a great aftermarket upgrade that will improve your Ranger's suspension performance.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2019-Current Ford Ranger
- NOTE: Upper control arms only fit US Models of the Ford Ranger
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Includes uniball spacers for both aluminum and steel OEM knuckles
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 16-20 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 5.75 in
- TIRE SIZE: 285/75/16 | 285/70/17
- Update: Ford introduced a cast steel knuckle/spindle (painted black) in mid 2020 which has a different upper ball-joint taper than the aluminum versions (raw silver). Camburg now includes both sets of lower uniball spacers with our arms so everyone has what they need in one part number.
- For US model trucks only
Like Camburg's tubular arms Camburg use a larger FK 1.25” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Made in the USA these are far superior to the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25” uniball gives us the ability to run a larger and stronger 9/16” 12 point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6” suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware Camburg's billet upper control arms have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to insure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.