Camburg's 1.25" Uniball Performance Upper Control Arms for the 2004-2008 Ford F150 are designed to improve your F150's handling.
When lifting your F-150, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing we're able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg built more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Uniball Upper Arms
- Hardware Kit
- Ford's Factory 20″ wheels will not clear the upper arm and may require a wheel spacer. Camburg highly recommends using aftermarket wheels with the correct offset with all our Ford kits for optimum performance and fit.