Due to the size and weight of this item, it will need to ship via truck freight. A business address will be less expensive to ship to than a residence.
SDHQ Built Weld-On Rock Sliders for the 2017-Current (Gen2) Ford Raptor are CAD designed and built in house for a precise fit and finish. These rock sliders have been built to fit the Super Crew Raptor. Sticking to a well earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 chrome-moly tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates and tubes, ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market.
- Fits 2017-Current (Gen2) Super Crew Ford Raptor
- Durable 4130 .120” Wall Chromoly Tubing.
- Strengthened with 3/16” and ¼” Gusseted Steel.
- Robust 4130 .120” Wall Chromoly Gusset Mounting Tubes.
- 4130 ⅛” Mounting Plates to strengthen where the sliders mount to the frame.
- Welding is required for Install.
- Drilling may be required. (2017 Raptor drilling required)
- CAD Designed for a Precise Fit and Finish
- Raw and Powder Coated Finishes Available
- Sliders are angled 10° upwards
- 2017-Current (Gen2) Super Crew Ford Raptor
- These rock sliders require welding, and drilling SDHQ recommends an experienced fabricator install these sliders.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!