Monster-Ram Intake System w/Heater System Upgrade, with a Red powder coat finish flows at 936 cfm, a 122% increase over stock.
The stock elbow and heater kill airflow into your engine. Get back all that power you lose and gain a more responsive, power efficient engine. Improve airflow from the intercooler. Raise boost without increasing back-pressure at the turbine.
EMISSIONS INFO: Emissions Compliant: D-161-143
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock over 122%
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- 3-3/8 inch inlet
- Red powder coat finish
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports
- High-flow Banks Coil Heater
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Includes proprietary fuel line and all necessary hardware
WHAT IS DOES:
The Monster-Ram Gen 2 improves airflow from the intercooler. It flows 936 cfm (71.5 lbs/min) with Banks’ High-Flow Heater and Billet Intake Plate compared to stock's 421 cfm (32.16 lbs/min). The proprietary design raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. The result is a more responsive, power-efficient engine that offers more headroom than stock for higher horsepower applications.
- Banks Monster-Ram high-performance intake manifold
- Banks High-Flow Coil Heater
- Banks Billet Intake Plate
- Banks Proprietary #1 High-Pressure Fuel Line
- Banks Stainless Steel EGR Heat Shield
- All gaskets and hardware