Banks Power Monster-Ram Intake for the 2019-2021 Ram 2500 and 3500 comes , with a natural aluminum (ready for paint) finish and flows at 520 cfm, a 23.5% increase over stock.
Get back all the power you lose with the stock intake elbow. Gain a more responsive, power efficient engine. Improves airflow from the intercooler. Raises boost without increasing back-pressure at the turbine.
EMISSIONS INFO: Emissions Compliant: D-161-143
- 2019-2021 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins
- 2019-2021 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins
NOTE: This intake does not include Banks High-Flow Heater and Billet Intake Plate
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock over 23%
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- 3-3/8 inch inlet
- Red powder coat finish
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports
- High-flow Banks Coil Heater
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Includes proprietary fuel line and all necessary hardware
WHAT IS DOES:
The Monster-Ram Gen 2 improves airflow from the intercooler. It flows 520 CFM on its own, or with the Banks’ High-Flow Heater and Billet Intake Plate it hits a staggering 936 CFM 71.5lbs/min) compared to stock's 421 CFM (32.16 lbs/min). That is a huge 23.5% or 122% improvement over stock respectably! The proprietary design raises boost without increasing back-pressure at the turbine. The result is a more responsive, power-efficient engine that offers more headroom than stock for higher horsepower applications.
- Banks Monster-Ram high-performance intake manifold
- All gaskets and hardware
TECH INFO: This intake does not include Banks High-Flow Heater and Billet Intake Plate