Baja Design's S8 Series LED Light bar is lightweight, draws low amps, and is designed to last up to 50,000 hours of use. The S8 also features high performance, proprietary reflectors, an amber backlit feature, and a unique scalloped housing design.
- S8 10-50” LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
|Light Bar Length (in.)||Lumens||Wattage/Amps|
|10"||6,350 Utilizing 8 Cree LEDs||60W / 4.00A|
|20"||12,700 Utilizing 16 Cree LEDs||120W / 8.00A|
|30"||19,050 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs||180W / 12A|
|40"||25,400 Utilizing 32 Cree LEDs||240W / 16A|
|50"||31,750 Utilizing 40 Cree LEDs||300W / 20A|
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving.