The XL-R Sport makes it easy to light up your world in style, with the perfect combination of affordability and performance. The XL-R Sport LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. The XL-R Sport provides the same top of the line performance and aesthetics you expect from BD in an affordable solution.
- (2) XL Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
SPECS (PER LIGHT):
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 5.24" x 3.65" x 5.24"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
- A Skene dimmer must be purchased separately to enable the high/low feature.