Baja Design's XL Linkable Kit for the 2017-2019 Ford F250/350 (Superduty) was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs.
This aftermarket LED light kit includes 7 XL Sports LED lights, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain.
FITMENT: 2017-2019 Ford F250/F350 (Superduty)
- Lumens: 22,050 Utilizing 28 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 182W / 14A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x3 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x7 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Support Kit
- Standard Harness
- Super Duty Brackets
WIRING OPTIONS: In the product options you can select what style of wiring option you want either NON-UPFITTER or UP-FITTER
TOGGLE SWITCH/NON-UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.
UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is an upfitter style designed to be tied into either your vehicles factor upfitter system or a Switch-Pros unit.
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)