CBI Off-Road's Covert Series Front Bumper for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra is engineered to match the factory body-styling of the Tundra while enhancing protection and durability with a superior bumper system that’s full of features.
This tough bumper may not have the noticeable grill and light guards that stand out on our other models, but it’s packed with the same capabilities. Hiding in this compact structure, you’ll find an integrated winch mount constructed from ¼ steel, fitting a winch as large as 12,000lbs. You’ll also find ultra-strong D-ring recovery points that align directly to the vehicle’s frame for maximum strength in tough spots.
Additionally, there is a 20” lightbar mount integrated seamlessly into the design to keep your way lit without extra hardware. This bumper requires a minimal amount of trimming to the truck’s factory front end, but the two-piece design makes installation super simple with the right tools. Add an optional grill guard to improve protection even more. With a front jumper setup like this, you can feel confident taking your Tundra offroad in any terrain, then easily blend in on the road in your neighborhood.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- Available with or without bull bar center grill protection
- Integrated winch mount (Fits up to a 12,000lb winch)
- Winch tray is constructed with ¼ steel
- Built-in, rugged recovery points
- Includes mounting points for a 20” single row light bar
- Follows factory lines
- Two-piece design for easy install