Icon Vehicle Dynamics' tubular UCA’s free up your Ford Bronco's front suspension movement to allow maximum travel for performance shocks and coilovers. Additional caster is built in to allow for better front end alignment on lifted Broncos. The Icon Delta Joint PRO provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard Delta Joints, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also larger and fully rebuildable. The Delta Joint PRO’s grease fitting is protected by an anodized billet aluminum dust cap.
Serviceable Heavy Duty Dual Stage bushings at the frame pivots are greasable and rebuildable, and fit into precision machined bushing housings to ensure a responsive driving experience. ICON Tubular Upper Control Arms are constructed of heavy wall DOM tubing, CNC formed and fixture welded before receiving our multi-stage black powder coat finish. Hit the trail with the confidence of knowing your suspension components can hold up!
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Built in added caster for better handling on lifted vehicles
- Delta Joint PRO allows maximum articulation without binding
- Delta Joint PRO is 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- Serviceable dual stage pivot bushings
- CNC machined housings for bushings and Delta Joint PRO
- 1026 DOM tube construction with black powder coat finish
- Billet dust cap for Delta Joint PRO
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.