Baja Designs' Squadron Pro Fog Light Pocket Kit for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco utilizes a set of S2 Sports in Driving/Combo, a set of S2 Sports in Wide Cornering, and a set of Squadron Pro LED lights in a wide cornering beam pattern.
The brackets used to mount this performance oriented light setup ensure no cutting or drilling, and the wiring that is included will allow for the lights to be operated from either toggle or upfitter switches in the cab. This is a comprehensive kit and does not require any additional parts for installation.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
Specifications (Per Squadron Pro):
- 4,600 Utilizing 2 Types Of Cree LEDs
- 40w / 2.90A
Specifications (Per S2 Sport):
- 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- 12w / 0.90A
- S2 Sport, Driving/Combo Pair
- S2 Sport, Wide Cornering Pair
- Squadron Pro, Spot Pattern Pair
- x2 Wiring Harness with Toggle Switch or Upfitter (see product options)
- x2 Bracket Fascia Pieces
- x6 Light Mounts
- x2 55" Splitters
- x2 small Splitters
In the product options you can select what style of wiring option you want either toggle switch or upfitter
- TOGGLE SWITCH/NON-UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.
- UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is an upfitter style designed to be tied into either your vehicles factor upfitter system or a Switch-Pros unit.
BEAM PATTERN OVERVIEW:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.