Just because you have a lot of gear, doesn’t mean you have to have a lot of mess. While standard storage might not cut it, the BuiltRight Industries Cargo Panel System can. Using robust factory mounting points, the rack system installs to keep your gear organized, easily accessible and secure. They work with all MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for all kinds of storage possibilities.
These panels are much, much more than a place to hang a pouch or a strap. Manufactured from 12 gauge steel using our signature 'block and slot' pattern, they offer the strength and rigidity required to mount heavier gear and equipment.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco 2-Door Models
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in your cargo area
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Made in USA.
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 12ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- 1x Driver side large rear panel
- 1x Passenger side large rear panel
- 2x Lower mounting brackets
- Installation instructions
The main panel is then attached to the upper anchors and the lower bracket on each side. The benefit to this is that remove of the panel is done by loosening the upper bolts and remove the two lower bolts. The lower bracket can stay in place. This is ideal for those who need to remove the panels for any reason, including to remove or replace the hard top.