Camburg's King 3.0 IBP suspension kit for the 2019-Current Chevy/GMC 1500’s utilizes Kings’s 3.0 IBF series front coilovers with compression adjusters. This aftermarket suspension kit uses King’s patented internal bypass design which offers damping progression as they are position sensitive. You have considerably more bottoming control with a plush ride. This combination of parts not only improves the ride and handling on-road but more so off-road with the larger diameter shocks and external reservoirs. With Camburg's upper arms these shocks will increase wheel travel. These also have King’s finned aluminum reservoirs that aid in lowering shock temps under hard use.
This suspension kit is for the serious off-roader looking for the biggest and best lift kit for their truck
- Improved ride both on and off-road
- Eliminates weak upper ball-joint
- Increased wheel travel
- Corrected suspension geometry
- Made in the USA
- 2019-Current Chevy 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2019-Current GMC 1500 2WD/4WD
- Will fit Trailboss/AT4 Package (see product options)
0-3.5″ of lift
0-1.5″ of lift on Trailboss/AT4 models
- King 3.0 IBP Remote Coilovers w/ Compression Adj. (33700-132A)
- Camburg Upper Arms (Options: Billet CAM-210099 | Uniball CAM-210065)
- King 3.0 IBP Remote Rear Shocks w/ Compression Adj. (33700-134A | 33700-133A for Trailboss/AT4 models)
- 0-3.5″ of lift
- 0-1.5″ of lift on Trailboss/AT4 models
- With so many variables of wheel sizes, offset/backspacing, tire sizes, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders, etc. to eliminate tire rubbing.
- 20″ OEM wheels & tires and 18″ OEM wheels with larger tires than stock will not work with this suspension system.
CAMBURG UPPER CONTROL ARM OVERVIEW:
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg's upper arms address these issues and more. You can choose between our tubular and billet uniball arms depending on your budget and type of use. We’re able to increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling both on and off-road.
KING REAR SHOCKS OVERVIEW:
In the rear this kit includes a pair of King’s 3.0 IBF remote res. shocks. These rear shocks use King’s patented internal bypass design which offers damping progression as they are position sensitive. You have considerably more bottoming control with a plush ride.