Combining functionality, strength, protection, and a visually-unique design, ARB has designed and developed an ARB-branded rock slider for the 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JL.
ARB Rock Sliders to suit the 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JL incorporate a slider assembly and a lower-body mount to spread the load and protection to the vulnerable rocker panel. Due to slight differences in flare design between the Sport model and the Rubicon, there is a reduction in clearence between the JL Sport flare and the rock slider.
The multi-folded slider utilizes the factory-body mounts to spread the load along the length of the vehicle rocker-panel to not affect the break-over angle. The sliders are manufactured from multi-folded 4mm laser cut, folded, and pulse-welded sheet steel. This sheet, paired with the sliders profile engineered to follow the curvature of the vehicle’s body, result in a lighter, and more durable product.
- Vehicle-specific design to suit the Jeep Wrangler JL 2-door
- Durable-steel construction for maximum protection
- Two-piece design for the rocker panel and slider assemblies
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser cut, multi-folded, and pulse-welded sheet steel
- Slider section mounts to factory-body mounts
- Mounts to vehicle sill, manufactured from 3mm laser-cut and folded sheet steel
- Sill panels mount to vehicle with M6 nutserts and M6 button-head Torx bolts
- Finished in Integrit textured-black powdercoat