Designed for the 2021-2022 (Gen3) Ford Raptor, Camburg's Kinetik series billet aluminum uniball trailing arms take your rig to the ultimate level. Camburg machined these in-house from aerospace quality 6061-T6 aluminum, and our pocketed design decreases weight without compromising strength.
With FK 1″ uniball bearing pivots front and rear, these precision bearings allow for zero flex or binding with maximum articulation and wheel travel. Taken from Camburg's race link kits, they also supply delrin "wobble stoppers" for the front pivots that keep the lower arms positioned correctly throughout the suspension cycle. These are designed to work with FOX's Live Valve electronic suspension.
Adding Camburg's trailing arm kit to your Raptor is an easy bolt-on project that will make a significant improvement for off-road use and includes all the necessary hardware.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-2022 (Gen3) Ford Raptor
- This Trailing Arm Kit is designed to work in conjunction with FOX’s Live Valve electronic suspension.
- FK 1″ uniball bearing pivots
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- Maximum articulation & wheel travel
- Billet uniball upper trailing arms (2)
- Billet uniball lower trailing arms (2)
- Stainless uniball spacers (16)
- Delrin uniball pivot wobble stoppers (8)
- Live Valve Sensor Hardware Kit