Magnuson’s TVS1900 supercharger system for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma equipped with the 3.5L V6 engine.
Magnuson’s engineers have created a truly remarkable product by carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to operate in its peak thermal efficiency zone for the entire engine duty cycle. The result is super low inlet air temps for excellent gains in horsepower and torque, producing V8 levels of horsepower at an extremely affordable price.
2016-Current Toyota Tacoma vehicles with the 2GR-FKS 3.5L V6 engine with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Large capacity front inlet/front-drive TVS1900 Supercharger assembly
- Positive displacement Roots-type design using Eaton TVS Technology with proven OEM durability
- Integrated vacuum bypass for instant boost response at low engine speeds
- Exceptional vehicle performance with over 373HP and 332ft-lbs of torque at the crank (~308 RWHP)
- High-efficiency intercooler system for maximum charge air cooling and sustainable performance
- Custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road
- Waterproof intercooler pump for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Full bolt-on installation with OEM look, fit and finish
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS WITH MODIFIED VEHICLES:
The Magnuson calibration included with this kit is intended to work on stock vehicle configurations, including stock trim levels and stock OEM vehicle options. Modifications to your stock vehicle including, but not limited to, engine, flywheel, clutch, torque converter, transmission, wheels, tires, axles, gears, driveshafts, induction system, exhaust system and additional weight (ie. bumpers, racks, etc.) can have a significant impact on your vehicle’s calibration and may require modifications to our calibration as supplied.