The ARB recovery point for your 2005-Current (2nd & 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma can address the issues surrounding OE and generic aftermarket tow points and their unsuitability for a range of recovery situations.
RECOVERY POINT RIGHT HAND SIDE 8T ARB RATED
- 2005-2015 2nd Gen Toyota Tacoma
- 2016-Current 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma
ARB’s engineers have developed the recovery point in conjunction with standard bumpers and ARB protection bumpers to use points within the chassis to achieve a 17,500lbs rating. Four mount points are included per recovery point to ensure that there is no torsional twist on angled pulls.
Each ARB recovery point includes an engineered ‘Recovery Train’ in which each vehicle specific recovery point is rated for use with a 4.75t rated bow shackle and 17,500lbs snatch strap. For peace of mind and safety, ARB recovery points are a reliable solution.
This ARB recovery point has been designed to either work with the factory front bumper, factory skid plates, ARB bumper and ARB skid plate systems.
- Constructed from high grade steel and featuring a long slot design for a side-angled pull, the recovery point has been specifically designed for your vehicle
- Unique, long slot design allows bow shackle to rotate for angled recovery (up to the maximum turn angle of vehicle front wheels)
- Designed to maintain maximum clearance under vehicle and is positioned above the lowest point of your vehicle
- Recovery eye manufactured from 350 grade 20mm plate for maximum strength and durability
- Finished in a hard-wearing red powder coat for maximum visibility
- High tensile bolts
- Compatible with fleet vehicle OH&S requirements
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Kit includes illustrated fitting instructions