Transfer Flow's 45-gallon high-capacity midship tank is engineered for 2018—2020 gasoline Ford F-150 SuperCrew pickups with 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 foot beds. It is the first gasoline F-150 replacement fuel tank to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) from the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.).
Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength, and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere. A Transfer Flow 45-gallon replacement fuel tank is perfect for F-150 pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space.
- 2018-2020 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 5 1/2 Foot Bed
- 2018-2020 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 6 1/2 Foot Bed
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 50-State Legal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional upgrades: Spray-on textured coat