Developed for the 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner, equipped with solid-axle coil spring suspension, the Eibach Load-Leveling-System uses a combination of readily available Eibach Race Springs, adjustable threaded spring seat and bump stops to allow fine tuning of load capacity and ride height. Engineered and tested for each application, the Load-Leveling-System is available in three different load ranges to achieve up to 2.5" of lift for maximum travel and tire clearance off-road.
- Available in 3 load ratings: 0-200 lbs. / 200-400 lbs. / 400+ lbs.
- Eibach ERO compatible using our commonly found 3.75”ID Off-Road Race Springs
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum threaded spring seat for corrosion resistance and easy adjustment
- Hi-Durometer polyurethane spring seat isolator reduces NVH through axle
- Progressive polyurethane bump stop system improves control over large bumps
- Spring seat, bump-stop relocating adapters and hardware included for easy installation
- Made by Eibach in the USA
LOAD CAPACITIES AND HEIGHT RANGES:
- 200 lbs/in Spring System, Loaded Height Ranges
Additional Weight Lift at Full High 0 lbs 2.0" 100 lbs 1.75" 200 lbs 1.5"
- 250 lbs/in Spring System, Loaded Height Ranges
Additional Weight Lift at Full High 200 lbs 2.5" 300 lbs 2.25" 400 lbs 2.0"
- 300 lbs/in Spring System, Loaded Height Ranges
Additional Weight Lift at Full High 400 lbs 2.5" 500 lbs 2.25"
The Eibach Load-Leveling-System is designed to eliminate the need for air bags, spring spacers, or excessive spring rate to maintain ride height while carrying heavy loads.
Each load range had been tested to deliver up to 2.5” of rear lift while still working within range of the Eibach Pro-Truck-Shocks.
This system allows you to run the appropriate spring rate for your vehicle while maintaining a lift whether the vehicle is loaded or unloaded. This translates to improved ride quality and compliance, on and off-road while maintaining necessary tire and ground clearances. In addition, readily available Eibach Race Springs make this system adaptable as you continue to add modifications or weight to the vehicle.
The Eibach Load-Leveling-System is optimal for vehicles which are frequently loaded and unloaded for towing, camping trips, or overland expeditions. Armor, roof-top tents, storage shelving, full size spares and tire carriers increase weight ultimately effecting static ride height of your vehicle. The addition of the height adjustable perch allows fine tuning of rear ride heights, keeping your chassis clear from the trail, and tires clear from fenders.