MSD Super Conductor spark plug wires are now available for the Ford 6.2L V8 found under the hood of SVT Raptors.
Super Conductor wires are built with high-temp boots and an 8.5mm jacket that protects against high heat, abrasion, and common automotive chemicals and fluids to provide years of trouble-free performance. Inside, a low resistance copper alloy conductor is spiral wound around a Ferro-magnetic core; this combination produces high-performance wires that transfer maximum spark energy to the spark plug while preventing EMI from interfering with on-board electronics.
- Direct replacement wire set built to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications
- Available in Red and Black wire jacket with grey high-temperature boots
- 8.5mm spark plug wire jacket protects against high heat, abrasion, and common automotive chemicals and fluids
- Copper alloy conductor has a resistance value of less than 50 ohms per foot for maximum energy transfer to the spark plug
- Ferro-magnetic core suppresses electromagnetic interference (EMI) to prevent interference with on-board electronics
- High-quality stainless steel terminals provide positive retention on spark plugs and coils