“Camburg Trail Edition (CTE)” bumper for the 2007-18 Tundra’s is one of the most thought out and engineered designs on the market. We spent countless hours CAD designing and prototyping getting it to this point. This wasn’t something thrown together overnight. We have close to a year developing and testing this product prior to releasing it to the public. It’s unique modular design aids installation and gives you the ability to customize and also replace components if ever damaged.
- Designed around using the Warn Zion 10 or Zion 12 winch with the remote control pack relocation kit (short). We recommend the synthetic rope versions and Factor 55 winch line accessories for closed system winching
- 4 piece design to ease assembly, shipping and give you the ability to replace sections if ever damaged in an accident
- Set up to run two 10” Rigid E-series lights in the bumper and various lights on top. A single 30” Rigid E-series on top, four Rigid Q’s, Rigid Adapt, etc with optional light tabs
- 4 Incorporated mounts to run small Rigid A-series lights on both sides for rock/work lighting and two above the winch fairlead
- Steel construction with an 3/16” aluminum skid plate
- Incorporated shackle D-ring mounts
- Includes front license plate mount, winch block off plate and mesh light block off plates that can be used for accent colors
- Available powdercoated textured black (custom colors/coatings available as well with an extended lead time)
- Bumper weight = 138 lbs.
- Includes all necessary grade 8 hardware
- Fits with factory sheet metal fenders and also long-travel fiberglass fenders
- Made in the USA