SDHQ's Toyota Tundra Front Bumpers are second to none in construction, strength and look. These bumpers can support an optional winch mount and multiple LED light bar Options. Like all SDHQ Built products, this was bumper was designed and manufactured in-house.
- 2” 4130 Chromoly main tube that features a 2-Stage bending process that includes radius and rotary draw bends.
- 1.5” 4130 Chromoly support tubes with cold rolled steel frame horns.
- Fully Tig Welded
- 3/16” 5052 Aluminum main skid plate with included ¼” 5052 Aluminum OEM Skid plate Replacement.
- Optional 1.75” 4130 Chromoly front Baja bar
- Winch Mount option
- Behind the skid 24” LED light bar mounts
- Ability to retain stock sway bar and tow hooks
- Multiple Light Mounting options on the bumper top plate from traditional rounds to radius LED bars
- Raw steel or Black powder coated options
- 100% Bolt-On with stock hardware, no welding, drilling or cutting required.
WINCH MOUNT FEATURES
- Designed specifically for the WARN 9.5XP-S Winch . Zeon Series Winches will not fit
- Built in control box
- Bolt on design
- High-output parallel series wound winch motor is the strongest and most durable in the industry
- Extreme-duty winch sealing. Enables superior water resistance
- Exclusive brake design. Provides superior operator control when winching
- Extended-duty control pack delivers long duty cycle to help you tackle the most demanding pulls
- 3-Stage planetary geartrain. Proven to be the most reliable efficient and durable design
- Remote-mount, next-generation control box allows for various mounting options
- Remote control with 12' (3.7m) lead
- High gloss, chip-resistant powder coat finish. Provides superior corrosion resistance
- 100' of WARN Spydura synthetic rope
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT WINCH MOUNT
PN: SDHQ-53-1601 and SDHQ-53-1602
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS WITH WINCH MOUNT
PN: SDHQ-53-1603 and SDHQ-53-1603