King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your Toyota with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
NOTE: Using these coilovers will require the use of an aftermarket upper control arm
- Standard Short Finned Reservoir
- External Compression Adjuster Included
- Kit provides: 1.5” to 2.5" of ride height adjustability (Height varies by vehicle)
- Hardware: Mounting hardware, brackets and adjusting tool are included
- Shock Cylinders: 3.0” O.D. precision bored to within +/- .001"
- Shaft: Hard chromed micro-polished to a 6RA finish
- Custom built and valved for your application
- Precision bored and honed, cadmium plated chromoly body
- 7/8" hard chromed, heat treated, micro polished shaft
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum components
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims
- Teflon bronze composite wear band
- Long lasting urethane seals
- Hard anodized aluminum reservoirs
- Replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable
- Made in the USA
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:King Shocks offer Compression Adjusters on 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 coilovers, smoothies and internal bypass shocks. King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.