Our SDHQ Built Prerunner bumper for the 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra is constructed out of 2” .120 wall 4130 Chromoly and it fully TIG welded in house at SDHQ. This front bumper is 100% bolt on with no welding, drilling or cutting required.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- 2” 4130 Chromoly main tube that features a 2-Stage bending process that includes radius and rotary draw bends.
- 1.5” 4130 Chromoly support tubes with cold rolled steel frame horns.
- Fully Tig Welded
- 3/16” 5052 Aluminum main skid plate with included ¼” 5052 Aluminum OEM Skid plate Replacement.
- Optional 1.75” 4130 Chromoly front Baja bar
- Winch Mount option
- Behind the skid 24” LED light bar mounts
- Ability to retain stock sway bar and tow hooks
- Multiple Light Mounting options on the bumper top plate from traditional rounds to radius LED bars
- Raw steel or Black powder coated options
- 100% Bolt-On with stock hardware, no welding, drilling or cutting required.
WINCH MOUNT FEATURES:
- Designed specifically for the WARN 9.5XP-S Winch . Zeon Series Winches will not fit
- Built in control box
- Bolt on design
- High-output parallel series wound winch motor is the strongest and most durable in the industry
- Extreme-duty winch sealing. Enables superior water resistance
- Exclusive brake design. Provides superior operator control when winching
- Extended-duty control pack delivers long duty cycle to help you tackle the most demanding pulls
- 3-Stage planetary geartrain. Proven to be the most reliable efficient and durable design
- Remote-mount, next-generation control box allows for various mounting options
- Remote control with 12' (3.7m) lead
- High gloss, chip-resistant powder coat finish. Provides superior corrosion resistance
- 100' of WARN Spydura synthetic rope