There’s no greater enemy for a transmission than heat. Whether your 2014+ Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 is a dedicated tow vehicle, hardworking fleet truck, or a daily driver, you need to ensure that your transmission runs cool.
Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a cooler to do just that. Our 2014+ Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 transmission cooler utilizes a stacked-plate design for maximum durability and powerful cooling. The Mishimoto transmission cooler mounts in line with the factory cooling system to add an extra 0.65 quarts of transmission fluid and over 3,000 square inches of surface area for a significant increase in cooling potential.
Included with the Mishimoto transmission cooler are adapter lines that connect directly to the stock cooling system and a relocation bracket for the ambient air temperature sensor. CNC-machined mounting brackets and high-grade transmission cooler hoses make installing this transmission cooler a breeze. Also provided with this kit is a thermal bypass valve delete that allows fluid to flow to the cooler at all times, making this cooler ideal for drivers in hot climates.
- Fits all 2014+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 V8*
- Stacked-plate construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- Adds an extra 0.65 quarts of transmission fluid and over 3,000 square inches of cooling surface area
- Durable aluminum adapter lines and CNC-machined brackets make installation easy
- Includes ambient air temp sensor relocation bracket for 2014 models
- Included thermal bypass valve delete allows fluid flow to the cooler at all times for vehicles in hot climates
- Patent pending
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!