Designed for the 2007-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 Camburg's 2.5 Performance Kit gives you the ability to lift and vastly improve the ride quality both on and off-road.
Each coil-over is designed to gain maximum wheel travel with an aftermarket upper arm all while keeping CV joints, tie rods, uni-balls and ball-joints in their working ranges. These shocks have a 2.5″ diameter shock body for added oil capacity for aggressive use both on and offroad. Based on their race shocks, they are fully rebuild-able and revalve-able for optional tuning and maintenance. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and comes pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box.
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our uniball upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a uni-ball bearing, we can increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
In the rear we go with a pair of FOX’s 2.0 Performance Series shocks. These shocks have a larger aluminum shock body which holds more oil for better shock performance offroad and have a firmer ride
- 0-3″ lift (front)
- Improved ride & handling
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- FOX Factory Series 2.5 IFP Coilovers (883-02-028)
- Camburg 1.25 Uniball Upper Arms (CAM-210051)
- FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks (980-24-660)
|Lift||Track Width||Wheel Size||Max Backspacing||Tire Size|
|0-3 in (front)||Stock||16-17 in||4.75 in||32-33 in|
FRONT COILOVER FEATURES:
- 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- Eibach® racing springs
- 7/8″ hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum pistons
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings
- Made in the USA