Designed to prevent bed flex Total Chaos Fabrication bed stiffeners for the 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma reinforce factory rear bed channels at the tail gate that are known to tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks and off road use.
- 3/16 mild steel laser cut brackets use existing factory holes. Drilling is required for installation.
- Ideal for any Tacoma that wants to prevent bed flex.
- Includes all grade 8 mounting hardware and install instructions and powder coated brackets.
- 6 eyelet tabs are designed to offer additional cargo strapping points to secure your gear during transit. An additional flat tab is also supplied to both sides to install a Buggy Whip / CB Antenna / Collision or Cargo Light.
- No load ratings are implied.
- US Patent #D820,180 S