Designed to fit your 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma, the Expedition Series is an evolution of the original Race Series which increases ground clearance and adds component strength. With strategic additions and subtle enhancements, the Expedition Series lower control arms will improve on and off road handling on a wide range of suspension configurations.
FITMENT NOTE: This Lower Control Arm will only fit PreRunner/4WD Toyota Tacomas.
- Evolution of the Race Series LCA which increases ground clearance and adds component strength & durability
- Newly integrated steering stop tabs retain factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles
- Pocket added at the coilover shock tabs increases clearance allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used - up to 3.0"
- New billet CNC machined uniball cup provides more turning clearance & increases strength
- 1" 100% stainless steel uniballs replace factory ball joints
- Replaceable polyurethane pivot bushings include zerk fittings for easy maintenance
- Single or dual shock configurations available
- For dual shock applications a 1.25" wheel spacer is required to keep the tire from hitting the second shock mount at full steering lock
- KDSS-compatible versions of single and dual shock arms available
- Three stage powder coat includes a durable clear coat
- Laser cut 4130 chromoly construction - 100% MADE IN U.S.A.