Total Chaos's rear channel bed stiffeners for the 2005-2015 (Gen2) Toyota Tacoma are ideal for any Tacoma owner that wants to prevent bed flex
- 3/16 mild steel laser cut brackets use existing factory holes. Drilling is required for installation.
- Rear sheet metal channels crack over time. Reinforce factory rear bed channels at the tail gate that are known to tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks and off road use.
- ncludes all grade 8 mounting hardware and install instructions and powder coated brackets.
- 6 eyelet tabs are designed to offer additional cargo strapping points to secure your gear during transit. An additional flat tab is also supplied to both sides to install a Buggy Whip / CB Antenna / Collision or Cargo Light.
- No load ratings are implied.
- US Patent #D820,180 S