SDHQ'S Billet Battery Terminal Upgrade kit is designed to replace your vehicle's OEM battery terminals. No more splicing and cutting up your vehicle's wiring when installing your off-road accessories.
With up to five additional terminal pads our kit provides the safe and orderly installation of accessories such as off-road lighting, audio equipment, winches, and air compressors while maintaining your vehicle's factory wiring Our kits were 3D CAD Designed and manufactured from high quality 6061 Aluminum.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Fits most Toyota, Nissan and similar style terminals.
- Five additional terminal pads
- 2 - 3/8" Terminal pads
- 1 - 5/16” Terminal pad
- 2 - 1/4" Terminal pads
- Ability to retain all factory wiring
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals.
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound.
- Tacomas/Nissans can cut off the negative battery terminal and use provided compression lug or alternately use the Negative Terminal Stud Adapter.
- 1-2 AWG Copper Compression Lug included to replace terminal.
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.
- Tundra (2000-2019)
- Tacoma (1995-2019)
- 4Runner (1996-2019)
- FJ (2007-2014)
- Armada (2004-2015)
- Titan (2004-2015)
- Frontier (2005-2019)
- Pathfinder (2005-2012)
- Xterra (2005-2015)
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!