Designed for the 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500's. A Nitro gear change will help get that performance and economy back!
If you've fitted larger tires to your vehicle then you are likely experiencing a loss in performance, fuel economy, and more constant transmission gear “hunting" - This is because the larger tires reduce your engine's RPMs below the optimal power band. Re-gearing the differentials in your vehicle is the only way to get your vehicle back into its optimal operating RPM range, thus improving performance and reducing strain on your vehicle's drivetrain. This is especially important for today's vehicles as they feature tall factory gearing and overdrive transmissions which are less tolerant to increase in tire size or the weight of added accessories.
- Manufactured in South Korea
- 8620 Steel Gear Forgings
- Precision Machining
- CNC Triple-lapping
- Heat Treatment
- Rockwell Hardness Tested
- Front Differential: GM 9.25" Rev. IFS
- Rear Differential: (AAM) GM 11.5"
- Gear Ratio: 3.42, 3.73, 4.11, 4.30, 4.56, 4.88 or 5.13
- Qualifier: with Duramax or 8.1L
- 2000-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500HD 4x4 w/ Duramax Diesel, or 8.1L gas
- 2000-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD & 3500HD 4x4 w/ Duramax Diesel, or 8.1L gas
- Nitro front ring & pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit
- Nitro rear ring & pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit