Camburg Engineering's Long Travel Kit for the 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra will lift and increase the track width of your Tundra.
This long travel kit will provide 13″ Of travel and widens the trucks front stance 3.5″ per side. Fiberglass fenders are a must. The Boxed lower Arms pivot on massive 1″ uni-balls instead of cheap bushings. The upper arm replaces the ball-joint with a 1″ uniball and uses a heat-treated stainless steel adapter on the spindle. This very kit has been raced on in Baja with great results.
- LIFT: 2.5-4 in (front)
- WHEEL TRAVEL: 13in
- TRACK WIDTH: +3.5 in per side
- WHEEL SIZE: 16-17 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 4.75 in
- TIRE SIZE: 285/75/16 or 285/70/17
- Uniball upper arms
- Boxed lower arms
- SS extended brake lines
- Limit straps
- SS steering extensions
- Coilover mounts
- SHOCK SPECS: 2.5 x 8″ remote coilover 18″ x 600 lb coils 22.3″ extended | 14.3″ collapsed Flat/Lowered lower spring seat 1.25″ width shock spacers 90 degree res. fitting on shock.
- Fiberglass Fenders are required
- When running a bypass shock you or a shop will need to fabricate the upper mounts.